In-Class Safety Procedures
- The temperature of students will be taken before they enter class. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be distanced and the parent will be called immediately.
- Masks or face shields will be worn by teachers and any other Drama Kids representative attending schools or classes. Students will wear masks in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
- Social Distancing is required and students will be placed at least 6 feet apart from each other whenever possible. No touching or physical contact will be permitted. Students will be reminded of the no-touching rule and social distance rule at the beginning of each class and as necessary throughout the class.
- Teachers will have hand sanitizers available in the classroom and students will use it at the beginning and end of each class.
- Shared props will not be used among students.
- Anyone with persistent sneezing or coughing will be required to sit away from the group and the parent will be called immediately.
- When classes are held back-to-back, extra time will be given to allow the first class to fully exit the classroom prior to the next class entering. Likewise, parents should not wait in the lobby, and should instead wait in their cars.