- Teachers will monitor their own body temperature and any possible symptoms well before class time. If there are any signs of possible illness, the teacher will not be attending class and a substitute will be assigned to teach when available.
- The temperature of students will be taken as they enter class. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will be distanced and the parent will be called.
- Teachers will have hand sanitizers available in the classroom and students will use it at the beginning and end of each class.
- Masks or face shields will be worn by teachers and any other Drama Kids representative attending schools or classes. Students will wear masks in accordance with state and/or local regulations.
- Social Distancing is required and students will be placed at least 6 feet apart from each other whenever possible. No touching or physical contact will be permitted. Students will be reminded of the no-touching rule and social distance rule at the beginning of each class and as necessary throughout the class. Teachers will also keep a 6-foot distance from students whenever possible.
- Shared props will not be used among students.
- Anyone with persistent sneezing or coughing will be required to sit away from the group and the parent will be called immediately.
- When classes are held back-to-back, extra time will be given to allow the first class to fully exit the classroom prior to the next class entering. Likewise, parents should not wait in the lobby, and should instead wait in their cars.
- Parents will not be allowed to wait in small lobbies but should wait in their cars.
- Any and all other procedures as required by school, local, or state rules that are not mentioned above will also be followed.
Thank you so much for all of your patience and understanding during this ever-changing time. We will always do our best to communicate any changes as they come.