Welcome to Drama Kids of South and East King County!
These are dramatic days, indeed! Drama Kids has been working nonstop to recreate our in-person classes to our new fully interactive online classes, and now we’re ready to offer them to our entire region. During our trial classes, we received amazing feedback from parents:
• “There is so much going on that this…is huge for our kids’ mental health.”
• “It was great to see him so happy today.”
• “…She loved it!”
• “He loved it…I think it’s great what you guys are doing…”
• “Thank you so much for today. He was laughing and having a great time again. I know it’s a lot of effort to figure this out along with everyday life and I just wanted you to know it means the world to me.”
Classes will be structured to be very similar to our regular Drama Kids classes. We will not be rehearsing for performances at this time. Our Online classes have been specifically created to include a wide range of drama activities in each class with all students fully participating. Drama Kids Online will continue develop your child’s creative thinking, public speaking, and acting skills as only Drama Kids can.
Each Online class will be limited to just 10 students so that all students will enjoy a high-quality, personalized online learning experience. Classes will be 45 minutes to one hour in length with an extra optional extension activity provided to continue to foster your child’s creativity throughout the week at home.
Drama Kids Provides
- Imaginative learning experiences that also include occasional fun class performances to enhance the experience.
- Highly qualified and specially trained teachers.
- New creative lessons in each class, proven to be both fun and highly developmental.
- Programs in community centers, schools and other convenient locations.