Welcome to Drama Kids of South Orange County!
At Drama Kids, we push the tables and chairs aside and ask the students to throw their inhibitions out the window. We provide an environment that encourages students to experiment with their voices and express themselves creatively without judgment. We ask them to take risks and try a new approach at the risk of failure, and then we encourage them to try again.
Through weekly sessions, students become more confident and their self-esteem blooms! While your child will certainly gain acting skills, our main goal is to help children and young adults develop the skills they need to succeed in life. These skills will follow them as they move through school and into the “real world.”
They will be able to use a well-projected voice to:
- ask questions or volunteer answers
- make new friends
- participate easily in teams or study groups
- discuss or share ideas fluently
- negotiate successfully
- talk with adults with ease
- have the confidence to say “no” and stick up for themselves when necessary
At Drama Kids, we share your goal of helping your children believe fully in themselves and achieve their full potential in this world!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our Drama Kids program. 949-288-6889 or email email@example.com.
Stay up-to-date with news, photos, and videos by “liking” our Facebook page! Be sure to join our newsletter community to keep updated on our latest camps, programs and the local drama community.
Drama Kids Provides
- Imaginative learning experiences that also include occasional fun class performances to enhance the experience.
- Highly qualified and specially trained teachers.
- New creative lessons in each class, proven to be both fun and highly developmental.
- Programs in community centers, schools and other convenient locations.