A fun and rewarding opportunity
Drama Kids International is a children’s enrichment program where we use drama elements to help develop our students’ imagination and creativity, literacy skills, public speaking, leadership/teamwork and acting abilities, while building their confidence and social/emotional skills learned in a fun and professional atmosphere.
Join a Program that Changes Lives! Drama Kids of King County is expanding and is looking for great teachers to join the team!
Please review the position requirements below and check your heart. Maybe Developing Kids through Drama is just what you were made to do. Let us hear from you!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Do you love children? I mean 20 of them…together in a room?
- Do you have great classroom management skills?
- Do you have a strong, well-projected voice?
- Do you have a passion for theater and acting experience?
- Are you available Monday through Friday from 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.? Saturday’s availability is a bonus.
- Can you commit to working the entire school year?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you fun to be around?
- Do you love yourself?
- Do you have lots of energy?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of kids?
WOW! If you answered yes (honestly!) to all these questions, you are almost hired! Please contact us
ASAP. We offer a competitive rate, treat our people with respect and kindness, and value their ideas and contributions.