Drama Kids Teaching Positions Available!
We are looking for part-time caring, fun and motivated teachers that are passionate about developing children to join our growing team. Our teachers believe in what they do and that they can affect positive change every day. Their energy and enthusiasm encourages kids to become the best communicators they can be! Our goal is to develop kids who are able to strive and thrive as the 21st century unfolds
As a member of our great team you will:
- Work 3-8 hours per week in the afternoon and early evening
- Teach and mentor students from 4 to 17 years of age
- Follow provided world renowned lesson plans on speech, movement & acting
- Direct plays
- Build relationships with parents and students
- Deliver presentations
- Foster relationships with local schools
- Have potential to do additional administrative and marketing work/projects for our location
We are looking for people that:
- Have a heart for kids!
- Are looking for a very part-time and fun opportunity
- Have teaching experience and excellent classroom management skills
- Are performance oriented
- With HIGH ENERGY and flexiblity
- Have afternoons and early eveings available
- Are willing and able to commit for one school year
- Have reliable transportation
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.