Welcome to Drama Kids of the Chattahoochee Valley!
Our mission at Drama Kids is to help nurture children as they develop their confidence and communication skills. When kids attend one of our Columbus, GA acting classes, we ask them to push all hesitation aside and focus on letting their creativity flow. The environment we create allows kids to freely express themselves, free from judgment and inhibition. Our Columbus after school program teachers always encourage students to try new things, take risks, and repeat the process so they can continually learn and grow.
By participating in our weekly classes, students can develop self-confidence that will extend into all aspects of their lives. While we provide acting lessons to children, the skills they gain at Drama Kids will help them succeed in other areas of school and life. Our Columbus, GA courses will prepare students for handling all sorts of situations in the real world.
A developed voice will allow children to:
- Ask questions and offer answers
- Work well in teams or study groups
- Discuss ideas and concepts confidently
- Negotiate effectively
- Make new friends
- Talk with adults easily
- Learn to say “no” and defend themselves when needed
The mission of Drama Kids of Columbus, GA’s acting classes is to help your child develop their confidence so they can find success as they conquer each new chapter of their life!
Please feel free to call us at 706.320.1980 or contact us with any questions regarding our Drama Kids program. Stay up-to-date with news, photos and videos by “liking” our Facebook page. Be sure to join our newsletter community to keep updated on our latest camps and programs.
Drama Kids Provides
- Teachers that are highly qualified and specially trained
- Fun class experiences and imaginative learning experiences
- Classes featuring creative and entertaining lessons, designed to build fundamental skills
- Classes offered in convenient locations such as schools or community centers