Empowering Students with Confidence!
There is a direct correlation between a student’s confidence and their overall school performance. Tomorrow’s leaders are confident, articulate, creative, and solution makers. These skill can be taught and we are thrilled to offer a unique developmental drama program in the local community.
Aligned with the concepts of S.T.E.A.M. education, developmental drama differs significantly from traditional drama programs, in that its emphasis is on developing life skills that prepare students for everyday presentations. Programs are designed to develop public speaking and collaboration skills that bolster self-confidence and self-esteem in students. After all what is a good idea, if students do not have the courage and conviction to present their ideas to the world? Drama Kids San Diego is the ONLY Drama program permitted to participate in the STEAM Maker Fair and represent the “A” in S.T.E.A.M.
Through weekly sessions students become more confident and their self-esteem blooms! While your child will certainly gain acting skills, our main goal is to help children and young adults develop the skills they need to succeed in life. These skills will follow them as they move through school and into the “real world.”
They will be able to use a well-projected voice to:
- ask questions or volunteer answers make new friends
- participate easily in teams or study groups
- discuss or share ideas fluently
- negotiate successfully
- talk with adults with ease
- have confidence to say “no” and stick up for themselves when necessary
At Drama Kids, we share your goal of helping your children believe fully in themselves and achieve their full potential in this world!
Happy To Serve Your Area!
Enrollment is on-going. So go ahead, jump in! Our goal is to provide convenient access to parents by offering classes and camps in schools and community centers. If you would like a program at your school, email us your school’s enrichment or afterschool coordinator’s contact information. School Districts we serve: San Diego Unified, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas Union, and Poway Unified. Contact us.
Happy to Socially Connect!
Drama Kids Provides
- Imaginative learning experiences that also include occasional fun class performances to enhance the experience.
- Highly qualified and specially trained teachers.
- New creative lessons in each class, proven to be both fun and highly developmental.
- Programs in community centers, schools and other convenient locations.