Welcome to Drama Kids of Pulaski County, Arkansas!
At Drama Kids, we push the tables and chairs aside and ask the students to throw their inhibitions out the window. We provide an environment that encourages students to experiment with their voices and express themselves creatively without judgment. We ask them to take risks and try a new approach at the risk of failure, and then we encourage them to try again.
Through weekly sessions students become more confident and their self-esteem blooms! While your child will certainly gain acting skills, our main goal is to help people develop the skills they need to succeed in life. These skills will follow them into the “real world.”
They will be able to use their voice to:
- ask questions or volunteer answers
- make new friends
- participate easily in teams or study groups
- discuss or share ideas fluently
- negotiate successfully
- talk easily with others
- have confidence to say “no” and stick up for themselves when necessary
At Drama Kids, we share your goal of helping your children believe fully in themselves and achieve their full potential in this world!
Drama Kids of Pulaski County serves the Little Rock School District, Pulaski County School District, and North Little Rock School District. Drama Kids of Pulaski county has been selected to be listed in the Arkansas Arts Council’s Arts in Education Artist Roster. Please feel free to call us at 501-420-4024 or contact us with any questions regarding our Drama Kids program. Stay up-to-date with news, photos and videos by “liking” our Facebook page!
Drama Kids Provides
- Imaginative learning experiences that also include occasional fun class performances to enhance the experience.
- Highly qualified and specially trained teachers.
- New creative lessons in each class, proven to be both fun and highly developmental.
- Programs in community centers, schools and other convenient locations.